Request your invoice
Retrieve a copy of your rental invoice
In case of rentals outside of Hungary you can see here your rental invoice information. If it's more than 24 hours (and less than six months) since you completed your rental you can request a copy of your invoice using the search tool below. Below you start, please make sure you have either your customer, reservation or rental agreement number to hand.
If you have any queries please contact our customer service on +36 1 887 6329 phone number or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of rentals in Hungary please contact our finance department on +36 29 550 452 phone number or send your email to email@example.com.
Search by rental agreement number
You'll find the rental agreement number towards the top of the document given to you at the rental station where you picked up your vehicle.
- If your rental was in Europe or Africa please add the letter E before the Rental Agreement number (e.g. E397854159)
- If your rental was in USA or Canada, please add the letter U before the Rental Agreement number (e.g. U975214597)
- If the rental was in Australia or New Zealand please add the letter P before the Rental Agreement number (e.g. P369754125)
Search by customer (Wizard) number
You can find your customer (Wizard) number on the front of your Avis Preferred card.
Search by reservation number
You can find your booking number at the top of your booking confirmation email, e.g. 1235678FR1.
Understanding your invoiceThe front of the invoice summarises the main billing elements. On the reverse you'll find a detailed breakdown of each item, including the corresponding VAT amount.
If you need more information please retrieve your invoice using the search tool above and click the Query button at the bottom left of the page to contact us.
Notes on invoice search
- Invoices are only available online 24 hours after completing your rental, and for up to six months
- If you need an invoice from an earlier date, please contact us
- The last name you enter in the search tool must exactly match the name on the rental agreement, reservation or customer (Wizard) record
- If your invoice has been modified more than once, you will only be able to see the latest version
- Searches using your customer number will return a list of all invoices generated in the previous six months. Searches on rental agreement or reservation number return only the invoice for that booking.
- If you are unable to retrieve a copy of your invoice, please try again using alternative search criteria. If you are still unable to retrieve an invoice please contact us